For anyone who is facing a mountain of debt after they graduate check out this amazing idea:
"SponsorChange has created a mutually-beneficial initiative that provides people power for high-impact non-profits in need, while simultaneously helping to relieve students of their ever-impending debt."
check out this link for more info —->
THANK YOU GOD
SWEET MOTHER OF FUCK MY LIFE IS SAVED HOLY SHIT ON A CRACKER FUCK ME SIDEWAYS
T H E B A T T L E F O R N I G H T V A L E // we do not look around. we do not look inside. we do not sleep. our god is not a smiling god, and we are ready for this war. one voice, one scientist, one revolution. viva la night vale. #hostilecorporatetakeover
01. northern lights - 30 seconds to mars
02. invaders must die - the prodigy
03. now - paramore
04. radioactive in the dark - fall out boy vs. imagine dragons
05. teeth in the grass - iron & wine
06. iron - woodkid
07. when they come for me - linkin park
08. glory and gore - lorde
09. monster - imagine dragons
10. no mercy, only violence - skrillex
11. dreaming - smallpools
12. angels - the xx
13. help is on the way - rise against
14. black skinhead - kanye west
15. sound the alarm - max anarchy
16. heads will roll - yeah yeah yeahs
17. killerz - bastille
18. am i not human - two steps from hell
19. this is war - 30 seconds to mars
20. oblivion - bastille
21. bird song - florence + the machine
22. highway to hell - ac/dc
23. death valley - fall out boy
24. are we the waiting - green day
25. counting bodies like sheep - silent circle
26. broken mirrors - rise against
27. demons - sleigh bells
28. bleeding out - imagine dragons
29. bottom of the river - delta rae
30. hurricane - 30 seconds to mars
31. moving mountains - two steps from hell
32. the end of all things - panic! at the disco
33. skeletons - yeah yeah yeahs
34. you and i belong - simone felice
|—||Cassandra Clare (via de-licacy)|
here, have some childhood nostalgia
whAT THE FUCK
YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT
LITERALLY SCREAMING. I SPAT MY DRINK ALL OVER MY SCREEN. this is so wonderful. ohmyjesus.
two grown up girls crying here as they recognized eVERY FUCKING SINGLE SONG OMGS
I FEEL OLD IM 16 I SHOULDN’T FEEL OLD
This is annoying me to no end what’s the one after American dragon, both me and my sis know the tune but we can’t match up the cartoon?!?!?!?!?! WHAT IS IT?!?!?!
^^IT’S THE MOTHERFUCKING POWERPUFF GIRLS DUDE.
and srsly… i’m nearly 20 and i sang along to every song with lyrics.
THE POKEMON SONG HIT ME LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN THO.
i lost it at rugrats
KIM POSSIBLE WHAT
30 Days of Summer Time Doctor Who
Hello, Whovians and happy summer! With all this sunshine and fun times going on, we thought to ourselves “hey, we should do a thing.”
So we figured why not start a 30 Days meme?
Each day, starting tomorrow, June 21, make a post responding to the day’s challenge. It can be text, an image, your art, a video - whatever you think works best for your answer. Post it to your blog with the tag #30 Days of Doctor Who and we’ll go through and reblog some of our favorites.
30 days is a lot of dayage, so don’t worry if you can’t do all of the days. The point is to have fun with this and be creative!
So have at it:
- Day one (21 June): Who was your first Doctor?
- Day two: Who is your favorite companion, either full time or one off?
- Day three: Invent a new feature for the Sonic Screwdriver. We know it doesn’t do wood, but can it clean up spilled drinks?
- Day four: Who has been your favorite historical appearance? Was it Madame de Pompadour? Maybe Winston Churchill?
- Day five: What’s your favorite episode?
- Day six: If you were the Doctor, what would your catch phrase be? Ahoy, mateys? To infinity and beyond?
- Day seven: Take a selfie in front of a TARDIS! It could be a poster, a toy, a drawing, anything! Just make sure to tag it with #infrontofthetardis!
- Day eight: What’s your favorite Doctor Who audio adventure? If you don’t listen to the audios, click here tell us which summary you think sounds exciting!
- Day nine: Which Doctor Who alumni would you like to bring back? This could be either a character or an actor, your choice!
- Day ten: What’s your favorite piece of music from the show? Did you like Vale Decem? Or perhaps Rose’s Theme?
- Day eleven: Name a who-ism you use irl! Do you like to run around saying allons-y? Do you tell people not to blink?
- Day twelve: Come up with a name for a Doctor Who recipe! Something like Davros donuts or Prisoner Zero pizza.
- Day thirteen: Who would be your ideal Team TARDIS?
- Day fourteen: Mods are asleep! Anything goes!
- Day fifteen: Which regeneration of the Doctor would you most like to meet and why?
- Day sixteen: Which episode or scene made you feel all the feels?
- Day seventeen: Name a crossover that you’d love to see.
- Day eighteen: The TARDIS has a near infinite number of rooms including a swimming pool, a library, and a swimming pool inside the library. Which room would you like to spend time in?
- Day nineteen: What’s your favorite Doctor Who-related youtube video?
- Day twenty: Think of the last movie you saw. Would the protagonist be a good companion? Or maybe they’d be the villain?
- Day twenty-one: Name a planet that you’d like to visit in the TARDIS. Maybe you’d like to go to the planet the planet of slightly over-inflated beach balls, let us know!
- Day twenty-two: What songs would appear on your Doctor Who playlist? Make us a mixtape!
- Day twenty-three: What would your Time Lord name be? The Magician? The Carpenter?
- Day twenty-four: Take a picture with something irl that you think could be from Doctor Who?
- Day twenty-five: What’s your favorite Doctor Who art? Make sure to give the artist credit if it’s not yours!
- Day twenty-six: Show us your best Doctor Who cosplay but you can only use things you can find in your closet.
- Day twenty-seven: Who is your favorite Doctor Who-related tumblr that isn’t us?
- Day twenty-eight: Write an episode summary for Series 8! What do you think the Twelfth Doctor and Clara will have to face?
- Day twenty-nine: Who is your favorite Time Lord other than the Doctor? The Rani? The Master?
- Day thirty (20 July): Make a TARDIS out of things you find in your room!
In case you missed it, we’re doing a thing!
Pokémon Theme Remix [Extended Version]
I really love this…
Tongue Tied | Grouplove